Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

MISS WORLD NEW ZEALAND 2011 CONTESTANT - Tiana Grace Hall

Tiana Grace Hall (Contestant 12)



I am an energetic and passionate young adult, who is highly motivated for success. I take pride in my appearance, and thrive to be challenged, active and to be spending time with family and friends!

I have an optimistic reality, and feel positively that education is an important aspect of life, which is why I fulfilled my high school qualifications to their potential, and continued through to university. This persistence can be seen in any task I become involved in; I am a focused, reliable and independent woman who often exceeds expectations.

Honesty, loyalty and respectability are important qualities which I believe I exude within my day to day life. I enjoy exposure to cultural diversity; broadening my understanding and knowledge of others is an ongoing pleasure! Above all, I am grateful for my existence and respect the planet on which we live, as well as holding strong pride in originating from New Zealand. I recognize the urgency for change to create a sustainable future for humanity. Because of this, I hold a personal commitment to making the world a better place; hence my goal of becoming Miss World New Zealand.

Special thanks and credits to www.missworld.co.nz

source: (Thank you and credits to
http://freedom-guy.blogspot.com/
and all sources for the information and pictures)

MISS WORLD NEW ZEALAND 2011 CONTESTANT - Tiana Grace Hall Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: admin