Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Ines Ligron Will Train Deborah Henry.

CONFIRMED!
I will be working with beautiful Deborah Priya Henry, Miss Malaysia 2011, to help her prepare for Miss Universe in Brazil. I contacted her directly because I truly believe that she is phenomenal and with huge potential, also I wish to give her a push. I have many ideas which can benefit her. Anyway,,,, I hope.
I live between Singapore and Japan now, (I spend half of my time in Japan and half of it in Singapore). Malaysia is very close by….
Also Malaysia is such a tiny country and totally over-looked at Miss Universe each year, that I decided to help.
A French television network will come to shoot 24/24 the training and it will be broadcast in France at the same time as the Miss Universe pageant.
I am VERY excited to work with Deborah soon.
Love, ines

Ines Ligron Will Train Deborah Henry. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: admin