Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Friday, May 6, 2011

innocent painting the real art

What makes a painting the real art ? Lines, curves and colors ? Yes but The most important thing of any painting always remains the emotional touch and expressions, making the painting or artwork alive. True Beauty of any art is it's expression's beauty about how the painting talks to you. Since, Softwares took the most ratio of paintings, many great arts of great artists we see in form of wallpapers and illustration Pics. Some of the great illustration paintings of true innocent beauties, I collected for you as you always liked and appreciated my collections, I am sure you will like these too. I didn't get the name of this great artist who made these live beauties But there is artist's watermark initials for reference to get him and I admire artist work from my heart very much .... Simply Great work at all.   
















innocent painting the real art Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: admin