Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Football Playoffs Need Refreshments


Diet Nuclear Ice Tea

I wanted to make something fun for the football games that are for today and tomorrow. I wanted to cook fun finger food but I ended up cheating today and getting Calamari that was already predone along with dips and chips. I feel just awful because there is no imagination or inspiration. . .with the exception to the Nuclear Ice Tea. . .giggle, I used Diet Sprite so that is what makes it a Diet drink. I highly doubt with all the alcohol used to create this scientific concoction, that a little Diet Sprite is really going to dent the calorie count but if I just jog a little extra tomorrow morning. . .


Ingredients:


1/2 oz. vodka
1/2 oz gin
1/2 oz rum
1/2 oz triple sec
1 oz melon liqueur
sweet and sour mix
diet sprite. . .***hence the DIET Nuclear Ice Tea***...=D


Directions:
Pour all ingredients (except sour mix and soda) into an ice-filled collins glass. Almost fill with sour mix and top with diet Sprite. Serve.






Football Playoffs Need Refreshments Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: admin