Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Jessica Alba is Pregnant

jessica alba
Yes people Your Heard it right. Jessica Alba is Pregnant
Jessica Alba announced via her Facebook page that she and her husband Cash Warren are expecting their second child. She chose to reveal their happy news directly to her fans rather than via the usual press release. Below is Jessica’s Facebook message;
“It’s been a while since I’ve been on FB & I thought I’d drop by to let you all in on some exciting news. Honor is going to be a Big Sister! Cash and I are thrilled and wanted to share the news directly with you so you didn’t hear about it somewhere else. I appreciated all of the love and support you all gave me during my first pregnancy and will definitely appreciate it again this time around. Have a great day!”
Jessica and Warren were married in 2008, a month later their first daughter was born, they named her Honor Marie.

Jessica Alba is Pregnant Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: admin