Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Sunday, April 17, 2011

MISS UNIVERSE GREAT BRITAIN 2011 CONTESTANT - Sara Shah


My name is Sara Shah and I am 21 years old. I am a British born Pakistani who is very family orientated. My family’s love and support has made me the person I am today and my family values are important to me as they have kept me grounded. I am a down-to-earth, friendly and outgoing individual. Years of Shotokan style karate have taught me to be focused, disciplined, ambitious and goal orientated which ultimately led me to achieve a black belt. I am also an International Business graduate and proud winner of Miss Universe Asiana 2011. I have a very positive outlook on life with a vision to see a better future for the younger generations and a more peaceful world for everyone. Currently I am applying for a postgraduate diploma in mental health nursing. I aspire to travel the world and offer my services to the less fortunate once I am financially able to do so. My ambition in life is to succeed in everything I aspire to do and achieve my goals so eventually I am able to do my best to make an impact on people’s lives to help them live a better life.


Special thanks and credits to www.missuniversegb.co.uk

source: (Thank you and credits to
http://freedom-guy.blogspot.com/
and all sources for the information and pictures)

MISS UNIVERSE GREAT BRITAIN 2011 CONTESTANT - Sara Shah Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: admin