Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Sunday, April 17, 2011

MISS UNIVERSE GREAT BRITAIN 2011 CONTESTANT - Nikki Stewart


I have achieved many things and have managed to see so many different places and this has helped to shape me into the person that I am today. I carry these experiences with me and use them with decisions that I am faced with. I aim to use my personal experiences to help and inform people that you can achieve what you set your mind to; all it takes is a little hard work and perseverance. I love working with children and enjoy seeing them achieve at all that they set their minds to and will help any way possible. My family and friends are always supportive of me and allow me to believe in myself and that life is not a waiting game but a game that you can make your own. Anything is possible, it just needs to be wanted enough and work hard for it. I hope to show young girls that no dream is too small and they just need some confidence to realise this. I would ideally hope to find a way of helping girls that have personal issues with their own body image or self esteem.


Special thanks and credits to www.missuniversegb.co.uk

source: (Thank you and credits to
http://freedom-guy.blogspot.com/
and all sources for the information and pictures)

MISS UNIVERSE GREAT BRITAIN 2011 CONTESTANT - Nikki Stewart Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: admin