Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Sunday, April 17, 2011

MISS UNIVERSE GREAT BRITAIN 2011 CONTESTANT - Kerry Mitchell


I'm 24 from Liverpool and live at home with my mum and brother. At six weeks old I was diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis which has meant I've spent many years in and out of hospital and have to take more than 100 tablets a day and have physiotherapy twice a day as part of my routine. I also exercise to keep well and have a high calorie diet. I'm a beautician and I'm also studying floristry at college which i love i hope to have my own florist shop once I qualify. I'm a bubbly girl who's friendly and easy-going and loves a laugh. I’m a positive person with a positive attitude! I love travelling and site seeing and meeting new people. I love shopping and doing fashion shows for local up and coming designers. Pageants are new to me but I'm loving them too! I also help run a club for adults who have special needs which I've been doing every week for the last 10 years. Charity work and fund raising has been part an important part of keeping this club going. With my condition, I am particularly aware of the importance of fund raising.


Special thanks and credits to www.missuniversegb.co.uk

source: (Thank you and credits to
http://freedom-guy.blogspot.com/
and all sources for the information and pictures)

MISS UNIVERSE GREAT BRITAIN 2011 CONTESTANT - Kerry Mitchell Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: admin