Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Sunday, April 17, 2011

MISS UNIVERSE GREAT BRITAIN 2011 CONTESTANT - Hilary Arredondo


My Name is Hilary Arredondo and I am 20 years old. My passion for athletics has enabled me to represent my borough and county for athletics competitions, more specifically middle distant races since I was 12 years of age. Athletics has moulded me into a positive minded individual having a sense of self-belief, a great deal of determination, and more importantly the key to overcoming hardships. By the end of my Sport Science and Business Honours Degree, I hope to use my studies in the sport industry, managing and developing sport to help young people. My family is very important aspect to me - through them, my Columbian heritage and strong Catholic background - I have established the strong moral values and foundations to make me the person I am today. I am a friendly, fun-loving and warm-hearted girl, I love to go out with friends, and most of all I am very down to earth.


Special thanks and credits to www.missuniversegb.co.uk

source: (Thank you and credits to
http://freedom-guy.blogspot.com/
and all sources for the information and pictures)

MISS UNIVERSE GREAT BRITAIN 2011 CONTESTANT - Hilary Arredondo Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: admin