Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Royal Wedding Countdown! Kate Middleton Hat Obsession

By Tiffany Olson

With the Royal Wedding a mere 3 days away, I have no choice but to document some of my favorite Kate Middleton hats and fascinators. The feathers, the flowers, the lace... chic, stylish, and sooo Royal!


(And it just so happens that the Kentucky Derby is also right around the corner. Double the dose of hat obsession!!!)

5. This big black saucer of a hat was worn to a 2010 wedding


 
4. Kate stepped out of her normal routine with this bright red fascinator, worn to a 2010 wedding.


 
3. This pastel hat went perfectly with her outfit at a 2009 wedding.


2. I absolutely adore this feather fascinator she wore at her first Royal duty in February of this year.

1. This is my all time favorite Kate fascinator!! Anyone who can wear this ridiculous feather piece and look good doing it deserves some recognition. She wore this all the way back in 2006 to a wedding.


 
I plan on wearing the biggest feather fascinator I can find on April 29. All day. While I'm in New York. (Those tweets will be fun. Make sure to follow me at @cupcakeMAG_Tiff while I frolick around the city trying to find the best Royal parties.)

Royal Wedding Countdown! Kate Middleton Hat Obsession Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: admin