Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

May Flowers {Part 2: Home Edition}


I'm all for decorating your house by the season AND for one stop shopping! And while it's hard to imagine being able to afford a houseful of new furniture (if only I had the coin to do this!) but a few accent pieces scattered about can add spring sunshine and May Flowers inspired zest to your home sweet abode! So when I started my research for this post at Anthropologie I was all flowery smiles and flowery jumping for joy because I found SO MUCH flowery goodness!
 

All of these pieces are available now. Bonus: Bring the garden inside but keep the bees out! Go! Buy! Sound advice, no? Enjoy!

May Flowers {Part 2: Home Edition} Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: admin