Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Friday, May 13, 2011

The winner of Miss Universe Vietnam 2011 is Vũ Thị Hoàng My - 23-year-old Hoàng My will represent Vietnam in Miss Universe 2011 pageant

















Courtesy of Vnexpress.net






Miss Universe Vietnam 2011 is Vũ Thị Hoàng My

She was 1st runner up Miss Vietnam 2010.

23-year-old Hoàng My stands 1.71 m and will represent Vietnam in Miss Universe 2011 pageant.

Courtesy of Tintuconline

source: (Thank you and credits to
NATT_TH:
http://www.pinoyexchange.com/
and all sources for the information and pictures)

The winner of Miss Universe Vietnam 2011 is Vũ Thị Hoàng My - 23-year-old Hoàng My will represent Vietnam in Miss Universe 2011 pageant Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: admin